Maximum Lock & Safe offers a 30-day return policy on most stock products sold as long as the product(s) returned meet the General Return
Qualifications. Restrictions apply to certain merchandise, as detailed below, and can be updated from time to time without notice. Customers may obtain additional details and any applicable updates by contacting Maximum Lock & Safe customer service team.
GENERAL RETURN QUALIFICATIONS:
- Return must be requested within 30 days of invoice/delivery date
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must be free from scratches and/or defects
- Must not have been installed
- Must be in original manufacturer's box & packaging
- May not have any writing on the original packaging
- May not be missing pieces/parts
- Must not be a clearance/closeout item
- Defective Product Returns:
- Customers may return the most defective product's directly to Maximum Lock & Safe as long as a RMA# is provided by Maximum Lock & Safe.
- All defective returns are subject to manufacturer warranty terms & conditions.
- Non-Defective Product Returns:
- Customers may return most stock non-defective products directly to Maximum Lock & Safe within thirty (30) days of invoice date provided that product meets the General Return Qualifications and receives credit leas the shipping cost.
- A restocking charge will apply to all special order items. It will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by a minimum of thirty percent (30%).
- Special Order Returns:
- Products that are considered special orders are non-returnable or may have unique return restrictions that can be provided prior to purchase upon request. More information can be provided by contacting Maximum Lock & Safe customer service team.
CUSTOMER SHIPMENT OF RETURNED MERCHANDISE
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
- No returns of any type will be accepted by Maximum Lock & Safe unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which customer may obtain by providing the following information to Maximum Lock & Safe Customer Service Team: customer name, applicable invoice number, product(s) being returned, and details of reason for return.
- Customers have ten (10) days to return a product after the applicable RMA is issued.
- Maximum Lock & Safe reserves the right to refuse any UNAUTHORIZED returns: those that occur after the ten (10) day period or those involving products that are unaccompanied by valid RMA’s.
- Returned Products Must Be Complete
- All Products MUST BE returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. Manufacturer packaging must be in pristine condition, with no markings or writing or damages. Maximum Lock & Safe reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete Products. In addition, Maximum Lock & Safe may charge a minimum thirty percent (30%) restocking fee for returns that are accepted.
- Responsibility for Shipping Costs
- Maximum Lock & Safe will provide return instructions and prepaid shipping labels for all authorized returns.
- Some authorized returns will be the responsibility of the customer to pay shipping charges. Contact Maximum Lock & Safe Customer Service Team for more details.
MERCHANDISE DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
- Refusal/Receipt of Damaged Products
- If a package containing items purchased from Maximum Lock & Safe arrives at Customer’s address DAMAGED, the Customer should REFUSE to accept delivery from the carrier. If Customer does accept delivery of such a package, Customer must: (i) note the damage on the carrier's delivery record so that Maximum Lock & Safe may file a claim; (ii) save, as is, the merchandise AND the original box and packaging it arrived in including shipping box; and (iii) promptly notify Maximum Lock & Safe to arrange for carrier's inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise. If Customer does not so note the damage and save the received merchandise and does not notify Maximum Lock & Safe within 2-3 days of delivery acceptance, Customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged, and Maximum Lock & Safe regular return policy, as described above, and all current manufacturer warranties and restrictions will apply.
- If a shipping error has occurred Customer must make a claim to Maximum Lock & Safe within fifteen (15) days of the delivery date. All claims of shortages/ incorrect orders will be subject to approval by Maximum Lock & Safe.
- Claims made after 15 days of the delivery date will not be approved.
ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS
- Cancellation requests must be processed by Maximum Lock & Safe customer service team.
- Speaking with a team member allows us to review and process your request as fast as possible.
- An order can only be cancelled if it has not shipped. Once the order has shipped, the order then becomes a return and must follow our return policy listed above.
- Some products considered special order items may have unique cancellation restrictions that do not allow the items to be cancelled once in production. More information can be provided by Maximum Lock & Safe customer service team prior to purchase.
- Any credit issued by Maximum Lock & Safe to Customer under this return policy must be used within one (1) year from the date that the credit was issued and may only be used for future purchases of Product and/or Services.
Any credit or portion thereof not used within the one (1) year period will automatically expire.
Darren Gough - Owner/Operator